Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Pepsiplaya

Crystal Armor/Tools/Weapons 10/10/19

1. All the crystal seeds have been added, which includes the weapon, armor and tool seeds. These can be exchanged with Ilfeen at home to pick which kind of crystal upgrade you'd like.
  2. General store right click option added to the general store npc at home.
  3. Agility Runelite highlights fixed.
  4. Added Jormungand's Prison cave to the teleports with the new npc Basilisk Knight dropping the new Basilisk Jaw to create the Netiznot Faceguard.
  5. Brimstone chest and keys have been added, along with Konar, the slayer master is now usable.
  6. Redone tons of new npc's to fit the new data our server has. Also fixed a few items alongside this.
  7. New Edgeville home.
  8. Hydra, purple, and turquoise slayer helms now work as they're suppose too.
  9. Basilisk Knight's are now aggressive 
  10. Added more skilling outfits to the donor store/vote shop.

Few more things i forgot and i'll be adding to the list as i remember.